There is a very popular situation in which your computers are accidentally infected by some kind of viruses but you are not able to download or use any antivirus suite. In some case, you even are not capable of accessing the security application webpages. What should you do in such situation to solve the drawback? I think sometimes you have ever thought about that, some of you have ever fall in. But you should not worry because you are not alone!
Today, my friend and I took at least 3 hours to look for a positive solution to solve this math and at the end, we have won in the drastic battle with tons of virus, trojan and other threats. Here in this post, I will introduce you a surefire way to disinfect all virus on your computer even in case you are not able to download, install or call a security suite such as Kaspersky, Bitdefender, Avast or so. There are some different steps but finally it works well. Of course, everything is completely free.
I will take my experience today as a case study, however, lately you will see that my situation is no difference in any way, compared to what you have ever met. As a semi geek and technology enthusiast, I use a number of available ways to protect my Windows computer from being infected by dangerous threats on the Internet or via flash USB. Normally, whenever my computer access Internet or being connected with a “strange” USB, I use my loyal antivirus Kaspersky to prevent the PC from being infected by threats and eliminate instantaneously all virus, worm or trojan… in case they try to access my system. Perhaps you will wonder is there any new here in my story. No hurry buddy, it is here now.
Not able to use, access or install security software
My friend brought me his lappy, which has been already infected by more than thousands of viruses. As best as I could, I tried some ways to remove them from his computer but almost my efforts were failed at the end.
- I could not call the available antivirus application ( a free version one) on his Windows 7 computer. It was not able to start-up and work like the normality. So it was impossible to update the virus signature database and started scanning his laptop, in the effort to eliminate virus.
- I even could not access any webpage containing “antivirus”, “security application”, “security suite” or so words. When I typed the address of some popular security software vendors, the computer quickly turned the browsers off.
- I downloaded the Kaspersky, a respected security suite on my desktop but then I could not install it on the infected PC. Perhaps virus had tried to prevent users from using a security suite to eliminate them. Maybe there is another reason: he used the Windows 7 64bit version.
- Another tip then came to my mind. I decided to restart the computer and during the start-up process, I pressed the F8 button to login the Safemode environment. I thought in this mode, virus might be “frozen” and by that I might use a security suite. However, the result was so bad. I could not install an antivirus application again.
- It appeared that I had not any possible way to disinfect viruses on my close friend ‘s computer. I nearly decided to give up the game since all ways went to Rome had been closed… At that moment, how lucky it was. I suddenly remembered about Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool and quickly download this handy tool on the purpose to eliminate viruses one again. However, it was so bad. I could not, again, install the security tool and started scan the system.
Proven way to eliminate virus
There is no general surefire solution for all particular cases. However, I think my following tip is till worth to give it a try.
Back to the story. When I was not able to install Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool, I thought the reason for was probably lied in the infected system. So I decided to make a better combination in which my friend ‘s computer will happily got a fresh. Here are what I did and I think you can follow.
1. Download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool on a clean computer here.
2. Copy it to the infected computer. I recommend you paste it into D letter. Do not try to install it. Instead, extract it locally with Winrar or 7-zip.
3. Restart your computer and choose to boot at first with hiren boot CD. This bootable CD is so popular among high-tech community that includes many useful freewares. You can obtain one here. Remember that you need to choose XP or Windows 7 environment instead of DOS. Also, the recent Hiren boot versions no longer integrates XP or Windows 7 Lite. So I recommend you use an old one.
4. When you have already been in XP or Windows 7 environment with the help of Hiren boot,you can call Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool to get started its work.
5. Do not forget to choose C, D or any other letters during scan process. You can manually remove virus each time the application notifies you to make decision. Just Neutralize all.
6. After you have finish the scan and disinfect all threats process, you can restart and install any security suite. Your computer will be clean for sure.
It is very important to protect your computer. You should have a reliable security suite. Take care your computer each time you try to connect to the Internet or use USB.
My above way to remove virus works very well. You can easily eliminate virus and take further ways to protect your system in the time to come.
Apart from using Kaspersky Removal Tool, you can use the cloud technology or even some security tools on Hiren boot to scan your computer. In short, you should try more than one way to remove virus more effectively.
You might also like:
- Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper Tool – Easily Create CD/USB Boot Already Integrated Antivirus
- Download Avast Free 6 Final – Best Free Security Application So Far
- Grab Free Comodo Internet Security Pro 2011 One Year
- USB Disk Security 6.0 – Protect Your Computer from USB Virus
- How to Download Game, Application Freely To Amazon Kindle