After reading an awesome blog post about niche choice on Shoutmeloud, one of my favorite blogging tip sites, I keep my mind silently before screen for a while and thought about the upcoming difficult blogging trip. Embarking into blogoshere requires you a lot of efforts, consistency, creativity etc… But one of the first and foremost difficulty in which you have to show your actual power is choosing a suitable niche. That myth is for all bloggers, not just you or me.
But today, I will not talk about niche choice or something like this. Maybe, SML has done it better than anyone else. In this article, I want to tell you my story, more detailed, my choice when I seriously think about blogging career. What should I choose now, starting my blog or taking part in a well established co author community?
You might think this question is redundant while I have set up this blog and continue writing . But indeed it is very important for me to decide what should I do on the blogging way. You all know, making your own strategy is one of the most difficult tasks before doing it, particularly in blogging career.
Is it really crowded, my niche?
As a reporter for 3 years so long, I used to cover information related to technology, internet and social network trends, new technology products etc…I realize that there are tons of websites and blogs as well publish this kind of information daily. They update very fast all new things related to tech stuffs.
As my buddy on SML has pointed out, today, technology niche is overgrown and if you are just a newbie, you have to try more than ever. It is a truly fierce battle in technology blogging niche. You have to counter against lots of other bloggers. Genetic niche is a big battle space but including tons of obstacles in which pro bloggers already have a part in the cake. How about you then, my reader?
I thinks that is the BIG DIFFICULTLY if you want to start your own blog. You just need to imagine that you are only a fish in a big sea. How to go ahead, out of the flocks, that is a question before you start your own business.
Blogging battle? Credit Flickr
Blogging dream will not come true after one night
Many of my friends said, we are not able get success after one day, even one few months of hard-working as a blogger. This sort of working requires us lots of things as I mention above. Indeed, the blogging dream will come true after you have really dedicated for a long time.
But at this point, you will ought to agree with me that starting your own blog has many benefits. It is truly hard to get instant success but day after day, when your blog can initially generate revenue, it is amazing that you are one can earn money without doing anything or more accurately, you would have got a passive income then! That is better than taking part in a co-author community!
When will blogging dream comes true?
To sum up, I will list below some both pros and cons points of these two choices, except what I have mentioned above.
If you want to start your own blog:
- You will have to pay money to build “infrastructure” such as domain, hosting, theme, premium plugin, other services etc…
- You are not able to get any money at the first stage of blogging.
- You have to be always active, creativity, dedication, consistency and other qualities to become an actual blogger and get a A-profile.
- You will have all the power to do whatever you want with your own blog, the way coöperate with others, the way generate money and so on.
- You will no more depend on others if you working as a contributor in a coauthor community.
If you want to be a contributor for others.
- You will be able to get money immediately thanks to these well established sites. There are many communities already turn on the revenue sharing program.
- You will instant have a high profile in blogging trip.
- You are not able to control your time in a working day. Sometimes deadline comes and you are forced to work and your current conditions such as busy or bad health are no more important.
- You will be fired if your work does not meet what the editor required.
- Your income depends on others instead of your works.
That is what I think about 2 ways you can start working as a blogger. I am quite confusing now since I choose both. But one day soon, might be when my blog reaches new level and initially generate some bucks, I will think again about my choice. And you, my buddy, how about your choice? It is kindness that you will share your own idea with others here.
No related posts.